Friday 28 November 2008

Welcome to the world Ben

Today, the 28th November 2008, my second son was born, he is really the reason for my starting this blog. I want to somehow mark the occasion ans start to record his life a bit. We already have a son, he is a four years old boy called Cameron. I did not start a blog when he was born, although I am sure blogs were around, I'm not sure why. He has been a constant delight to us since he was born and now that our family has grown to four I want to record our lives a bit. I am sure it will appear mundane except I love being in it.
Ben was born at 2.30pm by c-section due to him being breech presentation. He weighed in a 7lbs 10.5 oz. Much smaller than Cameron who was 9lbs 7oz. He is a beautiful boy, very much similar in looks to Cameron when he was a baby.
Well it's getting late and it's been a long day, I will come back to this big day again as I want to record all of the things that happened.
It feels good to be doing this blog, even though it's really only for me, blogging my thoughts seems more meaningful than say, typing them into a word document.

No comments: